The use the computers at schools.

,
In this entry I'm going to talk about the use of computers at school. I think the use of computers at schools is better way to have of more interactive lessons and a lot of fun. I think tradicional lessons sometimes are boring becouse it's an hour in the class and people at the end of the class students are tired and bored. Beacause of that I think its better the use of computers because its funnier and people don't get bored. The only problem is that: When you use computers a lot your sight is spoilt. And other problem is that the governament of Valencia takes our money to build a Formula 1 circuit. I think this is bad because this money is for education and while other parts of spain they have a good education in inseed of a Formula 1 circuit. Ant this is my opinion of computers at schools.

0 comentarios: