Germany.

,

3 weeks ago I was the best experience of my live. The school prepared one exchange with people of Nuremberg and Lauf ( Germany) It all started the 15 of april. This day we were going to Germany. It was a fantastic flight.

At afternoon we was arrived to Nuremberg, the Germany people had prepared a party for know us. This day everyone went with the familys. I went to a BIG house and inside the family wanted to see me :) They was a fantastic family! Marina (My germany) had a brother and a boyfriend and there waited to see me this day! This day I was tired and I went to sleep. At next day we went to the school. Marina show me her school. There was a beautiful school:D This day I met many people and I met Lukas (My best friend of Germany) At afternoon there was an other party but this party was not very funny. The Saturday was the family day and we went to a atraccion park. I loved this day I really enjoyed. The sunday the teachers prepared a trip. And this day I saw the people of Nurember. The monday at morning I went to a school and at afternoon Marina and me went to a swimming pool with Claudia, tanja, Mini and Lukas. For me there was the best day I was really funny this day. At tuesday we went to Nuremberg and we went to shopping:) and the last day (Wednesday) We went to Party and there was a very sad day becouse there was the last day and I was Cry very much:(
And the thursday we went to the airport and we was very sad becouse we want to live in Germany:)


There was the best travel of my live and we learned : What is the respect and other cities and others cultures and the most important I knew a fantastic people:)

Paula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt955Fj7_JI&playnext_from=TL&videos=5LqVAzJnApA

0 comentarios: